PBA Tip of the Day brought to you by Kerry Freeman with Freeman Income Tax Service (623) 518-2157.
If you are claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit, both of which are refundable credits, your refund won’t be released by the IRS until at least February 27, 2018. A refundable credit is one which gives you cash back even if you didn’t pay any tax into the system during the year.
You may check the status of your refund at https://www.irs.gov/refunds.
For more tax tips and information give Kerry a call today!