PBA Tip of the Day brought to you by Steve and Connie Moss with Future Financial 623-551-4734.
Refinancing your existing mortgage loan may be used to accomplish a variety of different goals depending on your individual wants and needs.
Some of these goals could be:
1. Reduce monthly payment.
2. Get cash out for home improvements.
3. Combine first mortgage with other debts such as credit cards or car loans.
4. Reduce the term of existing mortgage loans. Go from a 30 year term to a 15 year term.
5. Extend term of existing mortgage loan to lower your monthly payments.
6. Get cash for investments or other reasons.
7. Remove mortgage insurance.
There are a variety of loan programs available that can be customized to fit your personal needs.
Interest rates vary depending on the loan program, term, and the current market conditions. Rates often change on a daily basis, so it is best to contact our customer care director to find out what the current rates are. Contact Connie today for more information!